Turning the Corner is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
A successful applicant for employment at Turning the Corner will have the following qualifications:
- At least 1-year experience working with adolescents with behavior problems
- Associates Degree or higher
- Child Abuse and Neglect Tracking System (CANTS) clearance
- BCI Affidavit
- Child Protective Services clearance
- A valid RI driver’s license and clear driver’s record
- Be able to speak and write English fluently, Bilingual (English and Spanish) encouraged
- Be able to attend scheduled trainings and meetings
- Three personal references.
Please email your resume to Denise Toppins, Human Resource Manager, Turning The Corner Residential Treatment Programs at [email protected]